Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

“Oh!! We have a Christmas again!!” it was my reaction last week. “Man, the time is flowing so fast”. I even haven’t noticed that there is already December. There is not snow around, no Christmas madness. Nothing unusual happening. Only in office canteen they gave us a chocolate muffin as a special Christmas gift, for which we had to pay 5 dirhams more than usual and put some “Merry Christmas” decoration. Unusual wasn’t even the fact that I was working hard all day and I go to work tomorrow the 25th too.

          But it doesn’t change anything on that there is Christmas at the rest of the world.

SO I WISH YOU ALL PLEASANT ENJOYING OF THE CHRISTMAS TIME, CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY, PRESENTS AND EVERYTHING WHAT MAKES THIS TIME SO SPECIAL J

          Even for me is special. Who can have a luxury of being productive on both Christmas Day and Eve J Maybe you don’t believe me, because basically I have nobody to celebrate with, because everybody left home to celebrate, when I get home today I have to finish that dammed drawing I was working on all day and tomorrow instead of still digesting Christmas dinner I have to wake up and go to fight with AutoCAD. 

But the other hand I will go on 26th on the beach watch kitesurfers and hopefully find somebody who can teach me, I will give myself a Christmas present in form of visits to some showrooms and be enjoying the nice task of choosing a best car for me and I will go to play a couple of Magic drafts. And I save some holiday for the summer time J

          Could be better if I had internet connection at my place already to keep in touch with the atmosphere back in home, but this is a different story J

          So MERRY CHRISTMAS, ENJOY AND BE HAPPY 

No comments: