Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Year of The Warrior

          Again!! One year gone and the new one ahead!! Learn from the past, live the present and think about the future!! Off we go…
       I’ve just rounded five years in Middle East, raced through countless of competitions and been to many different places with thousands of different people…so there is a lot to learn from.
       I’ve found my eternal love, happy routine of an endurance junkie and wisdom I want follow…so there is a lot to live for.
        I’ve seen crossroads, clouds and darkness in my life also…so there is a lot to think about!

       Where is will, there is way…and my way is now going to be The Way of The Warrior!

       I’ve been a lone wolf hiding in the shadows long enough. I observed, learned and practiced hard. I devoured daily portions of experience and knowledge. I grew stronger, bigger and wiser. I became ready to leave my shrinking and darkening lair. I became ready to fight for my place on the sun!
         No transformation is easy. There will still be a lot of challenges, obstructions, uncertain and unknown to overcome, but surrounded and supported by the people I love and care about and by people who care about me, there will always the light ahead to guide me and put me back to feet when I fall down.

So let this moment be the start of something big. 
Let this day be a start of something worth it.  
Let this year be the start of me becoming The True Warrior of Life...

1 comment:

Ankur said...


Nice,
Thanks for your greatful informations, working in, ASIAN AFFAIRS MAGAZINE.
URDUTAHZEEB.
Try to post best informations like this always

Middle East: Hope springs for Israel amidst Arab in-fighting