Thursday, December 31, 2009

PF 2010

And that’s it my friends. Another year has passed again. And it was so quick, that I didn’t realize that I have 42 posts and 61 pages of written stories, experiences, rumors and news I’ve been through during the last 14 months I have been living in Dubai. And that is good.

That I continuously kept posting during the whole year about basically everything is a sign that I like to write and I like to let you read. And that is good.

That I am still here and kicking with hopefully good position of staying more, is sign that I have been doing my best to achieve it. And that is good.

It was a good year. Somehow every year I think that the last year was the best so far. I think the same today. And that is how it should be J

I hope you all had a good year and I wish you all the better to the next one…to make it the best!!...until the following year of course J

Universe…Earth…Asia…Emirates…Dubai…all these places are big playgrounds…but the biggest one is a human heart, where is decided the course of life of an individual, changing the courses of Dubai…Emirates…Asia…Earth…Universe!!

JIRI!! Has been setting new courses to a lot of things, but has he changed himself? Has he decided what his course will be? Has he found his Universe? Maybe yes…maybe no…maybe he’s close…maybe he’s far…maybe he doesn’t know…maybe he hasn’t noticed…maybe he’ll never find………To be continued

No comments: