Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Out of the box!!!

Dear listeners and friends. I’m sorry to disturb my peaceful and honest chain of posts, but I just have to share this and make it public that everybody knows what is going on there…where? In Africa!!
If you ever receive an email like this:
DEAR “put your name”,
Praise our almighty God who has given me this chance to talk to you this day ,and who has also give you heart of good samaritan to stand with me .so be blessed my brothers,and sisters.yours in Christ, I PRAY YOU ARE FINE
How is everything now and how is every one at home? i believe you are getting along because i keep you in my prayers dear. How is family? i send them my love 
Now am in  needly of help yesterday i was  traveling in tax going in Uganda for conference but i got accident i broken my left leg, and my left hand even one of my eye are dameged and my 2 left rib broken .And we got robbed all our thing and phones so by now i dont have phone so dont bother calling i dont have phone lets use email for all cominnication.
Am in Mulago Hospital Kampala Uganda in  room 12 bed 14 and i dont know how much it will cost me becouse now its 2days but the bill rising now it is $450 i dont have even a coin,.
The big problem is here in uganda the the tretment is so expensive i dont know what am going to do becouse am adimeted now its 2day,   they are asking for money.the Doctor told me that if i get $2,450 they can take me to South Africa or to India for a better tretment that is the advise given by my Doctor i know God is there i will be helped
Now With your heart, I truly understand how painful my problem is to you. The Lord Almighty will always reward you people for all good things you do for this world. I imagine how your attention have been drawn to the suffering people like me now.
I cannot die if I know you might have a medicine to treat me. This is because I now you will help  me God Bless you.
Now let  me wait for your support .let me ask you if you are sending me some thing let me tell you to use thise details becouse me i can't walk as am sick but i got here  my best friend like  you who is helping me here in hospital he will go to bank and pick up the funds you are going to send to me i trust him so much as i trust you ,you can use thise details Use Western Union or Money Gram is better  safe and farster in Uganda where i am  now.OR you can use bank transifer if posible i will get the funds safely
Details for western union blow:
RECIVER NAMES    SEKALO MUHAMAD  SEKALALA
qstn             money for?
ans              BROKEN HAND
MTCN NONBER:
sender's names : 
Amount sent   :
Now for bank transifer is blow
Account name is           :MEDI  SSEKALALA
Account number           :5800118443
Bank and Bank address
                          Barclays Bank of Uganda Ltd
                          Plot 16 Kampala Road
                          P.O. Box 2971 , Kampala
                           LUGOGO Branch
Swift Code:              BARCUGKX
If you need
Correspondent/ Intermediary Bank if needed
                        Barclays Bank PLC New York
Swift code:             BARCUS33
ABA:                    026002574
Its good that here in hospital i got a friend he is a doctor MEDI SEKALALA  is working on me  he have a laptop connected on internet he is giving me  to send you email. I cannot die if I know you might have a medicine to treat me thank you.
-- 
Mr.
“Whoever you might have met around Uganda or Kenya”
Or like this:
Dearest one,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, How was your day today?. Mine a little hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Miss 
Vero Murphy (23) years old,but age differences matter not. single and never married.i am from Sudan,in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last two years.
My late father DR NATHANIEL MURPHY
(names vary) was chairman managing director
MURPHY INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Sudan the capital of my country,and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in a  cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.
And our region is not safe at all because of the rebel soldiers who are rapping women everyday and i escaped through the help of the unicef and red cross and i am now registered with the united nation high commission for refugees Dakar Office here in Senegal.
I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar three years ago with my late father because he was in oil business  I will tell you more about my family and everything about me when i am sure who you are and that i can trust you with my life as true friend and guardian,
My hobbies are reading and watching sports event like football. and I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently,
Attached here is my picture I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Hoping to hear from you soonest!
Yours love
miss 
vero. 

Never send them anything and don’t waste your time communicating with them!!!
Although in the first case is kind of smartly done, because they somehow stole address of somebody else you know, so at the first glance you actually believe it…I was lucky enough that I ran a simple Google search and uncovered everything before I went too far and luckily they are dumb enough to use the same trick and even wording all the time.
So if you have some way how to put this online that all those poor westerners can Google for help, please do it…other blogs like this saved my ass J

1 comment:

JIRI!!! said...

Hmmm...and I think I'll reward myself for being so smart...what about new Pioneer Blu-ray 5.1 sound system for 1000USD instead ;)