Friday, May 7, 2010

Kenyan dreamin' - Epilogue

Sad cloudy Saturday morning in Narobi. Speechless group of travelers is slowly packing big backpacks into a taxi in front of a hotel. You don’t need to ask where they are going. Minds still lost in repeating what happened yesterday, week ago, on Kili…they don’t want to go anywhere. One story ends…second continues…others are on the way. That’s life J

I’ve done many trips around the world and I have to say that only from few of them I don’t remember much. But there are also only few of those where I remember almost everything, which I will always be going back to in my thoughts and storytelling and from which I will always try to draw inspiration and experience for the future ones. Our Kenyan dream expedition will always be one of them!!

EVERYBODY HAS A DREAM

EVERYBODY HAS A GOAL

BUT NOT EVERYBODY FOLLOWS THEIR DREAMS

NOT EVERYBODY GOES FOR THEIR GOALS

WE DID!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! Keep up the good work! :)